SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Wii game to add to your wish list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Another Wii game to add to your wish list Empty
PostSubject: Another Wii game to add to your wish list   Another Wii game to add to your wish list Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 12:37 am

We are still unsure if Fragile will ever make it out of Japan. (well its full name is Fragile: Farewell Ruins of the Moon) Apparently it will be released in Japan before the year ends. For you who are unaware of what Fragile is, I'll give you a quick summary since not much has been released. Fragile is a RPG, horror adventure game. It's set in the future where the earth has lost its 'light' so the population is quiet low, and town are empty and abandon. You play the role as a young boy named Seto. Seto is set on a quest to find anybody , and seek for answers of what had happened. Apparently he goes searching for this one girl named 'Heroine' in this abandon city filled with demons and ghosts. (sounds almost like Silent Hill) But apparently the director said it's more based on 'human drama' (A few people have actually been comparing this game to Silent Hill) Of coarse this will be a storydriven type of game as well. Also you will be able to pick up weapons such as sticks, metal pipes, and more. Hopefully this game will make it to NA borders.

Here is awesome trailer which has been recently released, but is all in Japanese voices. http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41553.html

Screenshots
Another Wii game to add to your wish list Fragil10
Another Wii game to add to your wish list 22862810
Another Wii game to add to your wish list 25062010
Another Wii game to add to your wish list Fragil11
Another Wii game to add to your wish list Fragil12
Another Wii game to add to your wish list 08062710

Honestly I think Fragile looks like a better game than Fatal Frame 4 (another Wii exclusive.)
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Another Wii game to add to your wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Wii game to add to your wish list   Another Wii game to add to your wish list Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:08 pm

I don't like the art for the game. The environment looks awesome but the character models look cartoony. Also I don't know if you seen the combat trailer (http://www.gametrailers.com/player/41160.html) but it looks below average. This is certainly not on my wish list as of yet.
Back to top Go down

Another Wii game to add to your wish list
Page 1 of 1