SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Best game for the console.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mump
Lost Vikings
Mump

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Best game for the console. Empty
PostSubject: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:12 pm

Personally I find this hard to decide between Goldeneye, Legend of Zelda duo and Jet Force Gemini (noone expected that).
Back to top Go down
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 3:20 pm

donkey kong 64
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 pm

Zelda OoT, Golden Eye, or Mario 64. There can't be just one best game for the console, because there is to many amazing games for it. And thats why N64 was the best video game console ever...
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 4:11 pm

SilentLink7 wrote:
Zelda OoT, Golden Eye, or Mario 64. There can't be just one best game for the console, because there is to many amazing games for it. And thats why N64 was the best video game console ever...

I agree with the games but isn't the best console ever because nothing will ever beat the SNES. Zelda LttP, Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Super Metroid, Megaman X-X6, the SNES will never be beat.
Back to top Go down
xFRIGx
Lost Vikings
xFRIGx

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 am

Goldeneye dude, it was the first successful FPS for consoles. It really was a great single player experience. And the amount of multyplayer hours I logged with friends I can not describe the fun. I used it for in house machinima before machinima was ever really around as a popular form of entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best game for the console.   Best game for the console. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best game for the console.
Page 1 of 1