SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Empty
PostSubject: Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!   Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:51 am

Flower, Sun, and Rain is a game made by Grasshopper Manufacture, and Directed and Written by Suda 51 (Creator of Killer 7 and No more Heroes) It was originally released on the PS2 back in 2001, but it was only available in Japan. Now the DS port will feature new controls, and dumbed down graphics of coarse. The DS version has already been released in Japan - March of 2008, and Europe will get it in October 2008, and September 2008 will be when the North American release.

Brief Summary of the game :

Flower, Sun and Rain is an intriguing mystery adventure very much in the vein of Groundhog Day. You play a detective charged with locating and defusing a bomb by solving thought-provoking puzzles with a wealth of bizarre outcomes. Solving the mystery of what is happening to him and his surroundings is necessary before he eventually goes insane.

GHM and Rising Stars are planning to release more ports to the DS, from Suda 51's games like the Silver Case which only came out in Japan on the PS1. Suda 51 already announced this last year, but we're unsure if it will make it to North America and other countries.

Screenshots :

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Flower10

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Flower11 Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Flower12

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Flower13Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Flower14

Killer 7 :
Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Killer10

No more Heroes :
Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Nmh1wd10

Suda sure does love his cell-shading... very unique art style...
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!   Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:00 pm

Hmm I'm starting to change my mind on this whole "is the DS worth it" thing. I'm a huge fan of Suda's games and all though they sound crazy and stupid as hell sometimes they always turn out amazing. Suda is an amazing writer and I really can't wait for this one.
Back to top Go down
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!   Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 pm

ST4RSCR34M wrote:
Hmm I'm starting to change my mind on this whole "is the DS worth it" thing. I'm a huge fan of Suda's games and all though they sound crazy and stupid as hell sometimes they always turn out amazing. Suda is an amazing writer and I really can't wait for this one.

Then you're gonna love to hear this ... http://wii.ign.com/articles/898/898978p1.html

Suda will have a true nex gen game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!   Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower Sun and Rain ... its finnally getting a English Release!
Page 1 of 1