SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained   Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Want the skinny on all of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune's PlayStation Trophies? All 48 of them? I do. Mostly because I'll be quite comfortable restarting the game in order to secure them, having not yet beat Naughty Dog's PlayStation 3 adventure. Arne Meyer at Naughty Dog spills the beans on all the virtual prizes one can secure in the game, just as soon as that patch arrives. Oh, there aren't details details, more like a high level briefing.

Fortunately, it sounds like some of them are related to shooting people in the face, something I excel at in Uncharted. However, we've been hearing rumors that if you can get Nathan Drake's shirt fully tucked in, it unlocks, like, twenty nude codes. We're confirming.
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained   Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 3:36 pm

Rofl I'm sure you'd enjoy that R3D lol!
Back to top Go down

Uncharted's Trophies Numbered, Explained
Page 1 of 1