SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound   Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 1:50 am

Korean MMO Ragnarok Online is coming to the DS. This is the first time the game has been released on a non-PC platform. The online game is getting the portable treatment by a new console division in GungHo Online Entertainment (the company responsible Ragnarok in Japan). Gameplay in Ragnarok Online DS doesn't differ too much from the PC, but has streamlined things a bit. Players control their character via the Touch Pen, which acts as the PC mouse. Players tap the screen to attack and retrieve and can draw little circles for spells and whatnot. Ragnarok Online DS lets up to 3 players team up over Wi-Fi. The game is out December 18th in Japan.
story by Kotaku
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound   Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:32 pm

Well I didn't see this one coming. Well when I see some game play and if it looks good I may have to pick up a DS and Ragnarok. Lord knows me, R3D, and Vindict3d put a lot of time into the PC one.
Back to top Go down
Mump
Lost Vikings
Mump

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound   Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:55 pm

That's actually pretty sweet, and it's likely something I'd be picking up.
Just some of these guys need to pick one up too...
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound   Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 5:09 pm

Reading my other post i take back the "when I see some game play and if it looks good I may have to pick up a DS" comment because really that isn't true. Nothing against the DS but it lacks games on interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound   Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online Is Nintendo DS Bound
Page 1 of 1