SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Boss Picks Bullet In The Head Over Xbox 360 Exclusives

Go down 
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Sony Boss Picks Bullet In The Head Over Xbox 360 Exclusives Empty
PostSubject: Sony Boss Picks Bullet In The Head Over Xbox 360 Exclusives   Sony Boss Picks Bullet In The Head Over Xbox 360 Exclusives Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:58 pm

Microsoft might have bagged a big PS3 exclusive at E3 with Final Fantasy XIII. But, Sony Computer Entertainment honcho Kaz Hirai really does not want any Xbox 360 exclusives. Like at all. Even abstractly! In an E3 interview with Swedenish daily Aftonbladet, Hirai reportedly says he'd take a bullet to the head over taking an Xbox 360 exclusive. Harsh! In the past few days, Microsoft and Sony have been trading barbs like crazy. It's like 2006 all over again. Anyway, here's the exchange, kindly translated by Kotakuite Mordochai:

" Aftonbladet: If you had to choose ONE exclusive Xbox 360 title and launch it for the PS3 instead, which game would it be?
Hirai: I don't think I have to choose any.....
Aftonbladet: You have to pick one.
Hirai: Again, I don't think I have to pick one because we have such a fantastic lineup of games.
Aftonbladet: But if someone is holding a gun to your head and you have to choose one. Which game would it be?
Hirai: Okay.. then they have to shoot me, because I really don't think we need any."
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com

Sony Boss Picks Bullet In The Head Over Xbox 360 Exclusives
Page 1 of 1