SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Max Payne Movie Trailer

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Max Payne Movie Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Max Payne Movie Trailer   Max Payne Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 am

This movie is going to be ether really good or just be funny as hell
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne Movie Trailer   Max Payne Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:04 pm

Well you know what happens with every movie thats based off a video game, somehow they always mess it up and it ends up being a pile shit. All I can say is, it doesn't look worse than the Fry Cry movie, so bravo for not being that shitty. affraid
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne Movie Trailer   Max Payne Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:28 pm

True most video game movies are crappy but there are some good ones just look at the Mortal Kombat movies. Well those are the only ones but still it can happen. This doesn't look bad at least.
Back to top Go down
xFRIGx
Lost Vikings
xFRIGx

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne Movie Trailer   Max Payne Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm

I truely have to say that I have never been a huge game-movie goer, however they seem to have a decent actor playing the part, I know I know its Marky Mark BUT at least its not Timothy Olyphaunt, or hitman. Im sure it wont be the biggest blockbuster to every grace our movie screens, nothing can stand up to There will be blood now that I saw it however it looks decent. But its only a trailers so time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Max Payne Movie Trailer   Max Payne Movie Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Max Payne Movie Trailer
Page 1 of 1