SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead Rising Wii Screens

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Dead Rising Wii Screens Empty
PostSubject: Dead Rising Wii Screens   Dead Rising Wii Screens Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Why the fuck do they look so bad!! tell me

Dead Rising Wii Screens 360drcancer

Wii

Dead Rising Wii Screens Drwiicancer
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising Wii Screens   Dead Rising Wii Screens Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 am

Well comparing it to the 360 version shouldn't be done. It's known by all that the 360 is more powerful than the Wii thus giving it a better look. But I agree that the Wii probably could do a better job but also you have to think that there are so many zombies at a times so the Wii can't really give as much detail to them all like the 360 version can. Still looks good and I'd still play it. Hell it's probably funner on the Wii.
Back to top Go down
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising Wii Screens   Dead Rising Wii Screens Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Well the buildings and stuff doesn't look to bad, but the characters do look horrible, the Wii can do better than that, but it probably won't look any better or as good as the 360 version. It looks alright, but we already played it two years ago, so i don't know if anyone else feels like playing it again, with dumbed down graphics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dead Rising Wii Screens   Dead Rising Wii Screens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead Rising Wii Screens
Page 1 of 1