SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dark knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
R3D5QU4R3
Admin
R3D5QU4R3

Male
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2008-07-11

The dark knight Empty
PostSubject: The dark knight   The dark knight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:14 pm

OK to start the joker badass. Two Face badass and Clayface also badass to bad theres no Clayface No . this movie was great from start to end batman just keeps dazzling jerks allover the place then the joker comes in a starts fucking gotham citys shit up. Harvey Dent aka Two face was a nice addition and added some nice depth to the plot.
Christian Bale was great as batman but and i didn't expect different.all in all the movie was one of the best movies ive seen and is the best batman movie if you dont see this movie you should just kill yourself because not seeing it is like not knowing how to walk haha. Watch this fucking movie
Back to top Go down
https://spawnkill.forumotion.com
Vindict3d
Lost Vikings
Vindict3d

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-18

The dark knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark knight   The dark knight Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:03 am

definitely a great film. could have shaven off a good 20-30 minutes but i didn't mind sitting through the entire movie. they did a good job of developing two face. a lot of people, including myself, had little or no idea how two face came to be. dark knight = problem solved. the movie very accurately portrayed gotham to be as dark and mob controlled as it really is. as for ledger's all star performance, i could agree with most people in saying he did very well. i'm not really sure how hard of a role the joker is.. but he made it believable and really gave off the psychotic vibe that surrounds the joker. bale did a pretty decent job as batman. i'm not sure if it was actually him in the suit 100% of the time, but i didn't mind. could have done without the deep raspy voice.. not sure what it is with the suit making him sounds like jigsaw but oh well. definitely a must see. congrats to warner brothers for setting the new opening weekend gross of $155 million. a must see.
Back to top Go down
Mump
Lost Vikings
Mump

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-01

The dark knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark knight   The dark knight Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 2:30 pm

Certainly a must-see movie. From the opening scene of the movie where they throw the main villain on-screen to the credits. Heath did an amazing job as the joker and that will be a near impossible role to live up to, as he just made him look insane and hilarious, yet in the creepiest way. Btw Daniel Day Lewis is who I'm hoping will portray Joker in later Batmans...
Two Face was great, and I found myself almost liking him more than the main villain, and overall I'm starting to think that Christian may be pulling off the best Batman portrayal of yet.
Overall, amazing and honestly how could it not be? It has Morgan Freeman.
Back to top Go down
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-11

The dark knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark knight   The dark knight Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am

I saw this movie a couple days ago.... Loved it! And I'm definitely going to see it again. Honestly I never liked any movie that Heath Ledger has played in but in the Dark Knight - as the Joker, he was Awesome. He did such a awesome, amazing job. And I'm not just saying that just because he died. Sucks for him though, right when he actually has a good movie, he dies. But anyways I would have to agree with you, anyone who doesn't see this film should die, or just have the Joker show them a little Magic Trick, .. Bang!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The dark knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dark knight   The dark knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dark knight
Page 1 of 1