SpawnKill
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Discussions

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SilentLink7
SilentLink7

Male
Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid) Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)   Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 3:11 am

Today I was just searching some videos on Metal Gear Solid, and then I found this video, I couldn't believe how stupid this person sounded like, so I made one long ass response to this user on her video. http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=F3nV8qSYyZg&feature=related&&&
For some of you to lazy to watch the video or just can't stand how stupid it was, i'll just sum it up. She thought the Metal Gear Solid series was overrated just because its a M rated game, and she hasn't even played any of the games! But she said she researched it but she did a shitty job, but she kept on saying how Kingdom Hearts is a better and the best ps2 game. Also in her comments she kept on mentioning about how she drinks and smokes, and how she started smoking when she was 10 which is probably why she is such a stupid turd. well this is what I said....

HippieJordan
"Wow, I hope you get Cancer in the eyes from smoking because you don't deserve to live!

You haven't even played the games! Metal Gear Solid is one of the best video game series out there! Hideo Kojima is the best writer in the video game industry. I think you're just jealous that a M rated game can be a masterpiece.

Also Metal Gear Solid isn't the first MGS game you stupid bitch, you suck at researching. Metal Gear was the first game in the series, it came out in 1987, it was on the computer then ported to the NES, then a sequel Metal Gear 2:Solid Snake came out in 1990.

PS, Kingdom Hearts is a DECENT game, its nothing special, and it ain't no masterpiece like any of the Metal Gear Solid games.

Also Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater is the best looking game (visual/graphics) on the PS2! If you honestly think Kingdom Hearts is the best looking PS2 game, then you're a fucking douche bag, that doesn't know Shit about anything related to video games.

Seriously, shut the fuck up. If you haven't even played the games, you shouldn't even be talking shit about them, you stupid cunt.

I feel bad for your PS2 system, I beat all it plays are shitty games, and it probably never got the chance to play a masterpiece like Metal Gear Solid series, because you're to stupid of an owner to go buy MP games.

Oh yeah, relying on Wikipedia for your info, is a mistake, you should pick better resources than that, you fucking stupid whore.

Seriously if you're not gonna stop being such an idiot then go kill yourself. Seriously we don't need stupid people like you on Youtube. "

It was harsh, but she deserved it...
Back to top Go down
ST4RSCR34M
ST4RSCR34M

Male
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)   Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm

ROFLMAO. Fucking eh man, stupid people like that should be shot, hung, and shot again. Then after you take them down, burn em so the stupidity won't infect anyone.
Back to top Go down
xFRIGx
Lost Vikings
xFRIGx

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)   Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:40 pm

Jordo that is the manliest thing that I have ever read in my life, and I'm completely with you Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)   Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stupid Person doesn't know what they're talking about (Metal Gear Solid)
Page 1 of 1